Monday 21 April 2014

Two New Girls

It seems a right old royal pain to have a birthday at Christmas, but it allows me to buy the dolls I want by pooling all my birthday and Christmas gift money together...I don't think I would be any good at any other time of year, so I am pleased I can do this

My Birthday gifts got me these 2 beauties....My husband bought me my beautiful Souldoll Yeon Bee...I had been hankering after this girls since she was released...So I was lucky enough to get her....Her eyes are Imperial Jade and Fairy Glen (available from shop) and I handmade her outfit including stockings and headband













Then came this little beauty! She is a Nabiya grey elf by Garden of Dolls, I stripped her down and repainted her as I was not too keen on the default faceup..It was a little too harsh for my tastes...These dolls remind me so much of Fairyland Dolls...Her name is Rupee














No comments:

Post a Comment