Sunday 25 May 2014

Shoes for girls

It's a major pain in the arse when you buy a pair of shoes and they don't fit who they were intended for...
I hate that and you must too, it gets right on my pip!
I have a Limhwa To You Sara who's feet are just ridiculously small, and a DIM Bellosse who has huge clown feet at a whopping 7.4 cms!!! They are both currently shoeless...
For a few years now i have been toying with making my own shoes, the book i wanted has been out of print for many years...But 2 weeks ago I found it!!! 

So I will sit and digest everything I can, and hopefully this will be a duck to water type thing or a complete disaster and I will be selling the book lol...Watch this space!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your shoe making :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie! Its something different to try, and i do love to learn! X

    ReplyDelete