Thursday 25 November 2010

Pygmalion Society masked winter ball

This doll meet was amazing i had such a great time with some lovely people...Here are pics of my girls i took...They had handmade outfits made by me and i created their masks too...Pretty in pink my little Iplehouse JID "soleil", and my twist on Alice In Wonderland is my Asleep Eidolon Col "Wren".
Both outfits can be made on a commission basis....please contact me for details
These wonderful pictures were taken by Mau her website is here and full of her amazing doll family.



New eye colours $7.99 per pair for all sizes
 Bubblegum Pink Satin
 Lavender Lilac Satin
 Tiger Topaz
 Tinkerbell Blue Satin

New Corseted Dress Range and petticoat $39.99 now on Etsy  HERE
If any of my creations are sold on Etsy i can make the piece again...
Please contact me for details.

 Littlefee/YOSD dresses $15.99 now on Etsy HERE
 Patchwork Cutie now on Etsy HERE
 Cupcake Cutie on Etsy HERE
 Sweety Check now on Etsy HERE
 Sunshine Yellow now on Etsy HERE
 Satin Pink now on Etsy HERE
 Gingham Pink now on Etsy HERE
 Corset Gothic Dress SOLD
 Commission piece by a lovely repeat customer in the U.S

No comments:

Post a Comment